In the current climate, we wanted to offer you reassurance that Rothamsted Conference Centre and Restaurant are still open for business and free hotdesking is available to all in our restaurant.
We are following government guidelines very closely. If guidelines change, we will review our position and keep you informed via social media and our website.
Meanwhile, here is a reminder of the practical precautions we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of all our staff and customers.
If you attend an event or use our space:
- We recommend you use card/contactless payments as the preferred method of payment to limit the increased risk of transmission from handling money.
- Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging and kissing.
- Please also refrain from passing business cards. We suggest connecting with new contacts on LinkedIn there and then.
- We ask you to regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and try not to touch your face, nose or eyes. This is particularly important after travelling on public transport.
- If you sneeze or cough, use the crook of your arm or a tissue, and immediately dispose of the tissue. If you sneeze or cough into your hand, we request you immediately wash your hands.
- We have anti-bacterial hand gel available throughout the conference centre and restaurant.
- We continue to deep clean throughout the day with particular focus on touch point surfaces such as card machines, door handles and tables, to limit cross contamination risks.
- All staff will wash their hands as per the NHS guidelines before, during and after their work.
Do get in touch if you have any queries about our events, our spaces or our meeting rooms. We’re here to help.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Rothamsted Enterprises Team
Tel: 01582 938500