for e.g. 'Trace element analysis on soil samples' or 'light microscopy on leaf infected with pathogen'
Please also provide an estimate of sample numbers, or plants needed, dataset to analyse etc
Please provide any information about the samples you wish us to analyse in relation to safety and legal compliance.
• If the sample is biological, please state if it is covered by APHA or DEFRA regluations and provide evidence you have relevant permissions
• If the sample is biological, the Nagoya Protocol is also relevant. Please state the country of origin and confirm you have the relevant MTA (material transfer agreement) and ABS (Access to benefit sharing) arrangements in place and documented.
• If the sample is Genetically Modified, please state how and method of compliance with the relevant regulations
• If there are known chemicals present in the sample, please check the Safety Data Sheet and the Hazard Statement and Precautionary Statements
• If the sample is genetic material of plant origin from a species listed on Annex I of the ITPGRFA, or the country or institute of origin have notified to the MLS (Multilateral System), the sample may be in-scope of the ITPGRFA (International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture)